Rahva Organic Moringa and Lime Tea Leaves - 50g

  • £5.99
  • Save £8


Moringa is a drought resistant plant that is native to Asia and Africa and the most cultivated species is Moringa Oleifera. It is also known as the drumstick tree, the ben oil tree or the horseradish tree but perhaps its most fitting name is The Miracle Tree because of its Ayurvedic properties.

Although Moringa is only just coming to the fore in the western world it has been widely recognised for centuries in the asian subcontinent for its Ayurvedic properties. Ayurvedic medicine (“Ayurveda” for short) is one of the world's oldest holistic healing systems.

All Rahva Moringa tea is made with the organically harvested and dried raw leaves of the Moringa tree. We either blend with other organic ingredients for different flavours or instantly bag to retain the Moringa leaf goodness.

BENEFITS We recommend you study the benefits of Moringa, taste our infusions and you will fall in love with our natural organic product.
INGREDIENTS -75% pure potent Moringa leaves mixed with 25% organic Lime for a fresh zesty taste
100% NATURAL - Vegan, Vegetarian, Organic ingredients. Gluten-free, Non-GMO and Caffeine-free.
100% CERTIFIED - 100% UK, EU and USA Certified Organic by the UK Biodynamic association, EU EcoCert and USDA respectively. 
DIRECTIONS - Simply add 1-2 teaspoons of Rahva Moringa and Lime leaves and infuse with hot water for 2-3 minutes.