Rahva Organic Moringa and Lime Tea Bags - 30 Unbleached Bags

  • £12.99
  • Save £1


Rahva bring you Superfood for Superhumans!

Sourcing the best Organic food, beverages and supplements globally, aiming to bring wellbeing to your body and mind.

A refreshing cup of Moringa is a great detox and energy boost as Moringa has been proven to convert blood sugar to energy.

We recommend you study the benefits of Moringa and you will fall in love with our natural organic product.

Ingredients

75% pure potent Moringa leaves mixed with 25% organic Lime for a fresh zesty taste

100% Natural

Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic ingredients. Gluten-free, Non-GMO and Caffeine-free

Vitamins & Minerals

Moringa leaves contain over 90 nutrients - including 47 Antioxidants, 36 Anti-inflammatories, 25 Vitamins & Minerals, and All 9 essential Amino Acids, provides essential nutrition

Certified

100% EU and USA Certified Organic Moringa Vegan Detox Tea Leaves

What is Moringa? 

Moringa is a drought resistant plant that is native to Asia and the most cultivated species is Moringa Oleifera. It is also known as The Miracle Tree because of its nutritional properties.

Amino Acids

Moringa leaves contain 18 amino acids, 9 of which are essential amino acids. Essential amino acids cannot be created by the human body so have to be consumed. This makes Moringa the "complete" protein, a rarity in the plant world. Moringa's protein content rivals that of meat, making it an excellent source of protein for vegetarians and vegans.

Antioxidant activity

Moringa contains 47 types of antioxidants. These help to neutralise the devastating impact of free radicals, which damage and eventually kill human cells.

Safety Warning 

If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or on medication please consult a doctor before use.

Suggested Serving

Add one tea bag of Rahva Moringa & Lime tea per cup and infuse with hot water for 2-3 minutes. 

 

Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review Write a review

Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review Write a review